Kara A. Nyquist
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
University of Washington, 1995
Seattle University School of Law, 2000
- Admitted to Practice Law by the Alaska Supreme Court in 2000.
- Admitted to Practice Law in the United States Federal District in Alaska in 2000.
- Member in Good Standing with the Alaska Bar Association since 2000.
- Member of the American Bar Association since 2000.
- Former Presidential Appointments to American Bar Association Commissions.
- Former District Representative for Alaska & Hawaii to American Bar Association.
- Former Fellow to General and Sole Practitioner Division, American Bar Association.
- Previously Selected as Top 40 Under 40 by the Anchorage Chamber of Commerce and Alaska Journal of Commerce.
- Co-Chair Family Law Section Alaska Bar Association
- Co-Chair Unbundled Section Alaska Bar Association
- Mom and Married to Military Service Member
Carly E. Ashby
- George Washington University Graduate – Master of Professional Studies (Paralegal Studies)
- University of Idaho Graduate - Bachelor of Arts in English & Philosophy
- Employee of Law Office of Kara Nyquist since 2011
- Practicing Paralegal since 2009
- Member of Alaska Association of Paralegals
- Mom to One Wonderful Son